8 May 2011

Blast from the Past

I couldn’t resist updating my blog twice today. After I’d finished my first update, tidied up my mess, phoned my mother (Mothers Day!), had lunch and done a preliminary spring cleaning of the balcony, I decided it was time to go on an inspection round to check out the tadpole (Swe: grodyngel) situation. It’s a glorious day, so I figured that I’d cope with my summer jacket. I got it out, put it on, put my hands in my pockets, and found a folded piece of paper. Assuming it was an old shopping list, I unfolded it to see what it said before I threw it away. Then I started grinning like a Cheshire cat, because it wasn’t a shopping list. It was a message from myself to myself, which I had put there 8 months ago, before storing away the jacket for the winter. This is what it said:

It’s SPRING

P.S. The tadpoles looked fit and lively ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment