15 May 2011

Going bananas

I had fun yesterday, making this cool banana-peel pencil case. When I saw it in the spring 2011 issue of Stitch magazine, I knew right away I was going to make it. Not only because it is constructed in such a fun and unusual way, but also because it’s just what I need. I’m tired of having to root around in my pencil case in order to find the pen with the nib size and colour I need. What I find so nifty about this pencil case is that it is standing up and you literally peel away the fabric to reveal all your glorious pens in a nice little bunch with their sizes in plain sight. Excellent!

Banana pencil case about to be peeled:


This appeals to me:

2 comments:

  1. va du kan!!!
    H johanna v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles skulle vara stolt över mig! ;-)
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete