16 July 2012

Two More Pretty Purses

By now I've quilted all three pretty purses (please refer to this blog entry for more information about pretty purses, and images of the first purse I quilted), and I'm off to buy zippers. Before I dash off, however, I'll share process photos of the other two purses.

Pretty purse nr 2:

Printed cotton and silk organza 
The two layers aligned
and quilted

 Pretty purse nr 3:

Printed cotton and silk organza
 The two layers aligned
and quilted

Thanks for visiting! I hope to have images of the finished purses soon. - Annika

4 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with your paint splash! It really adds so much character to your poppies! These purses are so very beautiful, Annika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun seeing you utilize and expand upon some of my ideas. Yes! Thank you! Good job. You are doing great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Annika! Great inspiration, Melly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! This way of working ties together so many of the things I love!

    ReplyDelete