27 January 2017

Exhibition in Vaasa

I've been busy lately, and one of the reasons is an exhibition of my textile work at at Loftet, House of Crafts, in Vaasa, Finland. The exhibition is from 7 January to 4 February 2017. For those who can't go to Vaasa I will post a few images of the room and my work. I apologize for the poor quality of the images. Photography in Finland at this time of year is not ideal as there is hardly any daylight to speak of. Luckily there is photo editing software. 😀

The room




Wall pouches / Väggpåsar


Aurora & She Has Flowers in Her Hair
Aurora & Blommor i håret


Pouch with sashiko, Japanese knot bag & Papaver
Påse med sashiko, japansk knutväska & Papaver


Art Nouveau & Winter / Jugend & Vinter


These Are a Few of My Favourite Things


"Pretty Purses" / "Finbörsar"


Another Chance / En ny chans


I hope you enjoyed this little tour!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is a beautiful exhibit. Aurora and She has Flowers have been my favorites for a long time. I love the hanging bags. I made one long ago. Perhaps time to make more? Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing a peek at your exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannie! Yes, the hanging bags are fun. One of my knitting projects has had to find a new home now that the bag in question is away in Vaasa. A wonderful weekend to you too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on such a great exhibition. wall pouches and hanging dolls are so nice and cool. The creativity and elegance is at its top. I can't stop my eyes to see them for a moment.

    ReplyDelete